Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And then everything changed.

I got a kindle for my birthday at the beginning of this month. It was supposed to be my gateway to unfettered literacy. This is what happened.


To be fair, that night i DID load it up with the first four Song of Ice and Fire books. I just finished 'Game of Thrones' not ONE HOUR before posting this and have already started 'Clash of Kings' so i've been getting some pretty good mileage on it thus far. I want to get 'American Gods' (i'm a neil gaiman fan and i've never read it) and the whole 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' series. I am hungry for words!

I have noticed that most of my journal comics involve me sitting in bed with my laptop. I really hope this isn't an accurate representation of how i spent my time...

2 comments:

Randeep Katari said...

yes it is.

lostsailors said...

El oh el, omg that is so cute. But YAY ASOIAF books. I can't wait for you to get further along. The third one was my fave.