Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Regarding Photoshop Skills

Today my friend Dianna and i challenged eachother to a duel. A photoshop duel, where we must create the Best Picture Ever using photoshop. This was my final product. If anyone would like a tutorial, i can happily provide one.



Aaaand i guess here's something for real, using more manuscript samples, plus a photo of my bed and laptop. She's a digital medium who contacts the spirit world through the internet (get it? get the pun? i found it appropriate.)

11 comments:

Emma said...

What??? Only one lens flare??

I like the digital medium. And what you've been doing with patterns.

Moro Rogers said...

Sounds like the J-horror flick KAIRO. Anyway, it's a beautiful picture.

Jennifer Hager said...

Lissa the sad thing is that PS masterwork looks just like the pictures I used to make in PS!

Kelly said...

The muscles in that horse's neck... so magical. Like full of manly horse magic...
Maybe you draw full body next time? I hope he walks on two legs and wears an amulet and loincloth.

Happy thanksgivin!

Zar Galstyan said...

Hey Lissa, I love this, looks awesome!
ZAr

Jennifer Hager said...

Yeah dude, YEAH! Next you should do really bad furry artwork!

Alex M. said...

Can you teach me how to use a lens flare? I don't think I flare mine enough. What's the trick? Should I download a lens flare flarer? Please respond ASAP as I am in dire need of help.

lissa said...

alex: The trick is to study study life, and observe real light sources. This is how you select the appropriate location for the flare to get the ultimate realism in your piece and really bring out the... majesty.

jen- yes.

Edward Juan said...

Lissa, what have you put yourself into? Why did you and diana made that into a game? WHY???? WHY?????

Zar Galstyan said...

Hey Lissa, mind if I link ya? Geez that sounds awkward.

Heidi Gilbert said...

Hi Lissa,
I already told this to your face. But I like the bottom drawing.

And...the top one is amazing.