Friday, November 10, 2006


Pentel makes this brush pen that's impossible to find. My friend Ed knows where to find them and got me one for Hanukkah a few years back. I lost it for about a year, then found it a few months ago. It's a pretty amazing pen. It holds India Ink (i think) and has synthetic bristles that won't fray over time. It's fun to play around with and i need to learn how to use it properly.

Featured below are some attempts to remember how to draw the kanji for "fire". I have failed miserably, my appologies to the culture.

2 comments:

Moro Rogers said...

Pretty fire squirrel!!!!!

Kelly said...

hey lissa, you can find these kind of pens at kinokura, the big bookstore in little tokoyo. They're not the same brand, but are just like it with all the little brush hairs, and even in different colors. Check it out!